||[Oct. 5th, 2006|05:28 pm]
smammers (and no, it's not that sex one that has infiltrated my flist... I'm really debating if I want to put that one up). :PIt's that time again... This one gakked from |
1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
My best friend in Philadelphia. Actually haven't talked to her in a while...
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
To the little cart aisle that they have in the parking lot, yes.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Listener... although it depends on the company.
4. Do you take compliments well?
Like smammers said, not really. I get all embarrassed and shy.
5. Are you an active person?
Nope. I try to exercise but when I get home from work, I want to veg!
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
My gut says 'probably not', but when push comes to shove, I'd force myself to adapt and figure out a way.
7. Do you like to ride horses?
Sure, though I've only done that maybe a few times in my whole life.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
I liked jigsaw puzzles. Actually, I like all kinds of board games - but my family rarely wants to play them.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you get involved with him/her?
11. Are you judgmental?
I don't think I am... but if I am, I try not to be.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
It would depend if they're trying to push or convert me. If they respect me, then sure.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I'd rather be pursued.
14. Use three words to describe yourself:
Open-minded, cheerful, laid-back.
15. If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
Deaf. I depend on my sight too much, unfortunately.
16. Do you consider yourself mature or immature?
I think I've grown up a lot... so I'd say 'mature'.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you tried to save (assuming all pets and people are safely out)?
I'll go with sevarem's answer and say photos. Either that or my hard drive since it's got so much stuff on it!
19. How often do you read books?
I used to try to read one at least once a week when I had some downtime from work... but right now, I have to read Continuing Education articles because I'm required to get 30 units every 2 years... and I need them by mid-2007.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I used to think about the past and then the future. But now, I think more about the present.
21. What is your favorite children's book?
I liked the The Berenstain Bears. Anybody remember that?
22. Have you kissed any of your Livejournal friends?
In real life? Nope. On the internet? I'm not Lala ^_~ but I have *smooched* a few. And since most of you on my f-list are girls, that should make Nick happy for the slash pairs! ;D
23. How tall are you?
24.Where is your ideal house located?
Florence, Italy. Although Australia is close (because of the hot Australian guys ^_~) and Toronto, Canada (because you Canadians are so COOL!). ;D
25. Boxers, briefs, thongs, or grannies?
I think boys would look funny in thongs. But if you're asking what I wear? That's best left to your imagination! Actually don't imagine it! That's not something I want to know!
26. Last person you've talked to?
Besides the people that I live with, and my co-workers? Hmm... the tour guide in Hawaii, I guess.
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Nope, not those black-and-white candids. I did take sticker-pics from those Japanese or Korean machines, but a looooong time ago (like over 5 yrs ago).
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Possibly ten years? I don't really like the restaurant chain.
29. What are your keys on your key chain for?
My locker at work and my car.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
Is Taiwan farther from California than Germany? Both take over 13 hours to fly, I think...
31. Where is your current pain at?
I don't have a current pain.
32. Do you like mustard?
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Eat. I have the appetite of someone who should be 5'6". ;)
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
More people say my dad... or his side of the family.
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
About 10-15 minutes.
36. Can you do splits?
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
Not really in a movie mood right now, but my coworker loaned me 'Napoleon Dynamite' so I have to watch that soon.
38. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?
Don't have any pets.
39. What did you do for New Year's?
I think I might have worked...
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Never saw it.
41. What was the cause of your last accident?
Some idiot turned left in front of me.
42. Do you own a camera phone?
Yes. Do I know how to use it? Kind of. Do I know how to download it? NOPE!
43. What are you drinking?
Nothing at the moment.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
46. Who did you vote for on American Idol?
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
49. What do you buy at the movies?
Nothing. Like smammers, I bring stuff with me ;)
50. Do you know how to play poker?
51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
52. What do you wear to sleep?
Depends on the season... usually pajamas.
54. How many meals do you eat a day?
55. Is your tongue pierced?
56. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
Nope. I don't have a MySpace account, and only have gone there to kill Gabe's image in my mind. *weeps*
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
A good mix of both is good.
59. Ever been to Vegas?
60. Did you eat a cookie today?
No, but I have a couple in my pocket! Must remember to get them out... or they'll be crumbs soon.
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I don't download music.
63. Do you hate chocolate?
Nope! I like it, although not as much as my sister.
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
The past. *sigh*
65. Is your cell usually on vibrate or ring?
66. Are you a gullible person?
Sometimes, but I don't think I am.
67. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Need? I don't think so. Pretty content with life right now. Once in a while, I miss the boyfriend/girlfriend thing, but I don't need it.
---and that's all, folks!