I steal Harry Potter fandom! :D XD
1. The first character I first fell in love with: Luna! - she was just a breathe of fresh air!
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Cho! - honestly, as I've said before, I didn't think about her (she didn't register on my radar) until I read all the Cho-hate which just made me sympathize and start to adore her.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Harry? - after Goblet, he just went downhill for me.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Hmm... that might be Cho.
5. The character I used to love but don't any longer: Neville? - I still think he's adorable, but I don't ship him or read much about him.
6. The character I would shag anytime: hahahaha, what a question! er... Cedric, I guess. Or Oliver.
7. The character I'd want to be like: Luna - because she doesn't seem to care what people think about her.
8. The character I'd slap: emo!Harry
9. A pairing that I love: Cedric and Cho (is anyone surprised?)
10. A pairing that I despise: Snape and Hermione (I don't like the teacher/student fanon ships... which gives me the creeps.)
I feel you on the Luna love. I ♥ that girl!
I am one of the few people who doesn't have Cho hate. I don't adore her, but I don't get the hate. Everything she's done has seemed perfectly reasonable to me and she's a pretty good character, all around.
Harry, Harry, Harry. You danged idiot teenage boy with all your wangst. *kicks him*
If anyone's surprised by the Cedric/Cho, they clearly do not know you! XD
I have tried to read Snape/Hermione because I'm totally open to anything in this fandom and am pretty darn unsquickable, but it just... doesn't work at all for me either.
*rambles uselessly in agreement* WHEE!
Luna's the best! :D
S'ok about the Cho-love-hate-indifference. Like I said, I was indifferent to her before (because I didn't read past what was written and didn't try to analyze her) and probably would have stayed that way if it wasn't for all the hate she received. ;)
Yes, wangsty!Harry was bad. I mean, I think I would have empathized with him more if he realized his actions and drew parallels between that (his emos) and his friends' emos, and learned from them. But he seemed to be of a one-track mind, prejudice.
Hehehe... it's the age-thing for me. I kinda don't like the cross-generation thing. I wouldn't mind reading Snape / Lily, but teacher / student (unless it was someone as hot and young as Faust, and not someone old enough to be their parent or grandparent) is a bit icky for me. 'Course that's all personal preference :)
TG! Because that's so TOTALLY a fandom.
and because you already did HP
How did I know you were going to say this? ;D *braintwin!*
1. The first character I first fell in love with: ALISON! er... wait, she's not a character... or is she? *shifty eyes* I'm going to have to say 'Gabe' (although I bet you already knew this), but not because I heart him and Jackie - but because way back then, when I first started TG (and as TG is my FIRST RP experience), I remember Rin emailing me and telling me something to the effect of 'Hey, Ali wants to know if you're online right now because she has an open thread and you can jump in'. So, I was like 'sure!' and we threaded (although not novellas or anything) but you were so cool to let me - the novice - RP with you. *squishes!* And Gabe was that character. I'm sure if it was Ari, I'd first love her before Gabe.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: GAH! Hard question! Gabe - because I didn't think the crush would explode? Jackie - because she developed differently than what I first imagined? Adrien - because he and Jackie are so CRACKED? Eh... I'll go with ALISON! (er... when in doubt, choose a non-character ;D) Just because she's got 10000+ people floating in her mind. She's her own island, or is that country? Eh... you get the idea.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Erik. *ducks Ferin's gaze* Mainly because I only threaded with him once, and except for the current DA group thread, Ferin would rather thread Erik with Avis, which is cool because new emo!Jackie isn't fun.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates:
Tyra! KIDDING! *ducks everybody's rotten fruit and cringes at the bad joke* Hmm... I suppose Wes is the guy everybody 'loves to hate'? I don't know - who does everybody hate? If I knew that, I could decide if I love them or not.
5. The character I used to love but don't any longer: I think I love all the characters that I "used to love", even the ones that left - because they didn't leave on bad terms. It's not like I forgot any of them.
6. The character I would shag anytime: As I'm going with 'shag anytime' meaning 'lust' and not all-commitment relationship-type thingy, I'll say Soren - because he's HAWT! He's got the mysterious gorgeous bloke thing going for him. ;D Him or Faust... oooo....
7. The character I'd want to be like: hmm... now this is a bit hard as I pull from various parts of my life for each of my characters (though I think my personality is currently closer to Ami and Veronica's personality than to Jackie's)... I think I'd rather be like Audrey or Adriana - just because it would be cool to be bitchy/elite and not care about other people.
8. The character I'd slap: Rae! (at least, this question is EASY!)
9. A pairing that I love: Would anybody be surprised if I said future Jackie/Gabe? *cough* Or else, I'll go with Charlie/Grady.
10. A pairing that I despise: Tal/Ulrich (just because of the drama behind it, although seriously - I don't even read their threads)
Oh man, I do have a TON of people in my head. I can name ten write off the bat. Soon I'll have enough to populate a small country. Er, town? *insert evil laughter*
And it amuses me that you- and a bunch of other people- love Gabe when I really don't.
Ha, Addy. I loved him, was annoyed him him, and now love him again. I blame it on the sexual tension comment. But he is Very Distressed that you wouldn't shag him. He might just cry XD
Though I thought you'd have wanted to slap him too just because of said remark. Because, um, it was uncalled for. Siriusly.
...Hi, I'm randomly logged in on Gabe's account. I kinda didn't realize that until I went to change the icon. Ah well.
HAHAHA... It's Ali-Town, er... Ali-wood, er... Ali-topia!
Yes, that is funny. You think it's boring playing a boring character. Randie thinks that Jory is boring; I think that Veronica is boring; but like you said, it depends on who you thread with - and like I said, it's good to have a mix of characters. They can't all be exciting. I think
I we love him because he's kind of an archetype of a sensitive, sweet, thoughful and intelligent guy (although he is a pushover); I used to think the quiet persona // the fact that he doesn't show his emotions on his sleeve meant that he'd be more rational and level-headed when it came to love, etc. until you said in chat that basically he's a romantic.
Ha! Why would I shag Addy when you've got dibs?! ;D But... *cough* Soren does have a better bod. Addy must start doing crunches or something... ;)
Ah... well... Rae is more slap-worthy. Addy can't help being blunt. Well, he can, but that's besides the point.
Eech, he's an archtype? That's not good. That's the type I try and avoid playing. But yeaaaah, he TRIES to be rational and such but he just fails. *pats him*
Hurm. Tis true. I may have to kill you if you took
Boyd Addy from me. But Soren DOES have a better body. Crunches may not be a bad idea. Perhaps I shall take away his hair products until he starts working out ^^ But seriously, Boyd's flap disturbs me. You're a flipping male model! Have an attractive body!
Hee. He very well can buuuuut he just doesn't want to. He likes being an arse, thank you very much.
Well, he doesn't fall under the 'strong silent' type as he's got the pushover-thing hanging over his head; maybe he's 'tall, dark, and handsome'? He's not the usual archtype for romantic heroes (like stubborn, brawn before brains, aggressive type), but more of the sweet, sensitive guy. Well, you break the archtype by making him the pushover in most/all cases, since the archtype calls for him to have a backbone.
I'm shocked you didn't want to shag him in your LJ! Though I *headdesk* myself by neglecting Sly... *drool*
(Speaking of who, I think Sly is more archtypal than Gabe.)
Well, Addy is the only one Jackie can try to bitch back at. ;) He just brings it out in her. ;D